Monday, June 22, 2009

Suffering is one very long moment. We cannot divide it by seasons. Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900),


Dear Investor,

I have always appreciated straight talk and I do not think it comes more straight than from Mr. Charles Nenner, who I was introduced to through my friend Sam.
Make sure you check his interview with CNBC and the common sense he talks....

Also the ECB and the FED are busy preparing all their tricks - and I note how Club Med is busy talking about not taking away the fiscal stimulus, while the financeminister
overall this week proclaimed "Green shoots" everywhere.... Seems not only the American politicians getting afraid of the feeding frenzy given to banks, who will probably
have their best earnings in many years for Q1+Q2, but who will still fail to make money in 2009 overall....

Read on: http://steenjakobsen.blogspot.com/


Safe trading,

Steen

No comments: